About the vacancy
Would you like to immerse yourself in the world of simplicity, warmth and high-quality materials? Join the YAYA team at our concept store in Groningen.
Weekend- & holiday employee
In the dynamic environment of our YAYA stores, there’s no day the same. As a Sales Advisor you are responsible for various tasks, such as providing the ultimate shopping experience. You share the collections with our customers with great passion and you always try to take an extra step. This includes the correct handling of purchases. You are also responsible for the appearance of the store, so it looks clean and attractive every day. You ensure good stock management in the store and you process daily new deliveries in the store and warehouse.
- An enthusiastic, sincere and service-oriented colleague;
- Work experience in a similar position is appreciated;
- Customer focus, seeing or creating opportunities is an important quality;
- A hard worker who can also work on shopping nights and weekends;
- You can speak Dutch and English, so all customers feel welcome.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A pleasant and informal working environment, exactly as YAYA is;
- A versatile, inspiring and challenging sales position in which own initiative is appreciated;
- A competitive salary depending on knowledge and experience.
Warm, friendly, fine materials and an eye for detail: YAYA got it all. YAYA creates collections which are characterized by the comfortable fit, soft and warm colors and a minimalistic style. The garments can be combined endlessly and can be worn for seasons.
With more than 2700 points of sale, our collections can be admired worldwide. YAYA's head office is located in Halfweg, but our stores are spread throughout the Netherlands.
Sounds like your cup of coffee?
Send your motivation with C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Patricia Vrolijk.
* Acquisition based on this ad is not appreciated.